Declutter Your Motherhood Workshop
Hi, I’m Rachel Nielson, and I teach women how to declutter their motherhood in order to find more JOY.
At one of my workshops, I will teach you how to declutter…
- your schedule, so it is filled with activities that actually matter to you
- your expectations of yourself, especially those hidden ones that are holding you back
- your limiting beliefs about what a “good mother” does and doesn’t do
Once you’ve cleared out all of that mental space, you’ll have room to start adding much more JOY into your days. You will leave the workshop with a personalized, concrete action plan for how to pursue…
- a life built on your strengths
- a deeply fulfilling relationship with your children
- a daily realization of your dreams, big and small
This will be a truly transformative and immersive experience. You will more fully know (and own!) who you are—and be a more joyful and intentional mother as a result.
No workshops currently scheduled.
Click below to stay up-to-date on workshop dates and an online option (coming soon!)
What to Expect
Before the Workshop:
- Fill out a detailed pre-workshop questionnaire to recognize areas of your motherhood you'd like to declutter and to help Rachel prepare to address your specific needs in the workshop.
During the Workshop:
- Engage with Rachel as she uses her signature takeaways and personal stories to guide the group through their individual decluttering process.
- Use a detailed workbook to dig deeply into the aspects of your upbringing, beliefs, and current life circumstances that impact your feelings about motherhood.
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and conversation with like-minded mothers.
- Write your own personalized, post-workshop action plan for how you can maximize joy in your motherhood going forward.
After the Workshop:
Receive an email at the beginning of each week with the following:
1) The link to a weekly webinar with Rachel, just for workshop attendees
2) A personal assignment (to help you take action on the concepts presented in the workshop)
3) A weekly family activity (to introduce your spouse and children to the concepts of the workshop)
Past Workshop Attendees have said
Linn, mother of 6
“Whether you have been to dozens of motherhood workshops or zero, whether you have been a mother for twenty-two months or twenty-two years, you need to make room in your life to attend a workshop by Rachel.
You will feel understood, you will feel energized, you will feel hope that you can take care of yourself and your children in a more meaningful and inspiring way. You will feel in charge of your motherhood story.
Rachel not only has the heart to help mothers and women in an extremely unique way, but she has the tools and teaching skills to make that change doable. Run, don't walk, to a workshop by Rachel Nielson of '3 in 30 Podcast.' You're welcome in advance.”
Barb, mother of 3
"I've been to a lot of seminars and read so many books that would be considered self help or personal development, and nothing blew my mind and resonated with me as much as this workshop!"
**One scholarship is available for a mother with financial need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.