This topic can often feel heavy - money. Specifically how to have a more abundant mindset around money instead of always feeling stress and scarcity when this topic is brought up.
My guest Sara Payne points out at the beginning of this conversation that we have all spent a life-time getting mixed messages about money–from our families, friends, religious beliefs, the media, movies, and even music. Most of us have some baggage around money that might be very real and valid, but it's also possible to heal our relationship with money and develop a more positive money mindset around it.
- 3 Takeaways to Change Your Money Mindset -
- Take an honest look at your relationship with money. Think of it as a person or entity that you are in relationship with, and ask yourself if you like where the relationship is headed.
- Focus on what you do have, instead of what you lack. Focusing on abundance and gratitude can help you to reframe your situation and get your relationship with money moving in a more positive direction. This doesn't mean that you don't want more money--it just means that you are appreciating what you have.
- Stop spending so much time worrying about money, and use that time and energy to start creating possibilities in your life. That might look like brainstorming ways that you can make money, or it might not--it all depends on what you want to do.
>>>Are these tips about money mindset helpful? What would you add to her takeaways? Tell us in the comments below.
- BetterHelp is so convenient for busy moms, and you can get 10% off your first month, by going to betterhelp.com/3in30.
- Learning with Kelsey is a subscription box for moms who want to teach their young children at home! Use the code 3IN30 for 50% off your first month
-Mentioned in the Episode about Money Mindset -
- Free Worksheet - 3in30podcast.com/moneymindset
-Related Episodes you might be interested in if you like this episode about How to Have Time for Everything that Matters -
- 202: How To Have Enough Time For Everything That Matters // Mama Ladder Class
- 048: How To Find Time For Personal Development As A Mom–The 3 Ps // Mary Jenkins
- 049: How To Involve Your Children As You Build A Business // Tonya Dalton Of ‘inkwell Press’
-Additional Resources from 3 in 30 Podcast-
- Sign up for my free mini-course on “How to Love Motherhood as Much as you Love your Children”! Go to 3in30podcast.com/learn.
- Order your copy of the Flecks of Gold Journal, a three-year journal to help you gather the golden moments within your motherhood!
- Join our community of heart-fueled mothers on Instagram!
- For a monthly recap of ALL of the takeaways from the month, sign up here.