The takeaways in this episode are three of the nine core principles for self-assured motherhood that I will be sharing in full during my free masterclasses these next couple of weeks. So if this episode is valuable for you, please please join me for one of these free classes so I can tell you about all nine!
You can sign up at 3in30podcast.com/freeclass.
I LOVE being a mother. I feel incredibly and deeply fulfilled within my motherhood, and wow, I have come a LONG way in the past ten years to get to this place.
Years ago, if you’d asked what my predominant feeling as a mom day-to-day was, I would’ve said, “overwhelmed,” “burned out,” or “unfulfilled.”
As much as I fiercely and completely loved my children, I didn’t feel like myself within motherhood. It was like I didn’t know who I was anymore-or maybe I did know who I was, I just didn’t know if it was okay to be who I was.
Deeply knowing and accepting yourself and bringing the best of yourself to your life is at the heart of being self-assured, and in today’s episode we dive deep into what that means and how EVERY woman listening to this podcast can get there.
– 3 Takeaways to Become a More Self Assured Mom –
- Voice your values, and use them as a lense to make decisions within your family life.
- Sanctify your soul-care, and set it apart as holy and non-negotiable even in the busiest seasons of your motherhood.
- Communicate for connection by learning how to stay calm and coach your children (and yourself) through the big emotions that are inevitable in family life.
>>>Are these tips helpful? Want to learn more? You’re invited to join a completely free class and I’d love for you to attend. We will discuss my 9 part framework that breaks down exactly how I went from feeling overwhelmed and lost within my motherhood to feeling content and at home within my motherhood. I want every single mother to experience this transformation, or to deepen it if you’re already there, so please sign up for one of my free classes.
- BetterHelp is so convenient for busy moms, and you can get 10% off your first month, by going to betterhelp.com/3in30.
- Learning with Kelsey is a subscription box for moms who want to teach their young children at home! Use the code 3IN30 for 50% off your first month
-Additional Resources from 3 in 30 Podcast-
- Order your copy of the Flecks of Gold Journal, a three-year journal to help you gather the golden moments within your motherhood!
- Join our community of heart-fueled mothers on Instagram!
- For a monthly recap of ALL of the takeaways from the month, sign up here.