If you have been listening to 3 in 30 for very long, you may know that routines are NOT my forte, which is why I am so excited to have Ashley Brown as a podcast guest.
Ashley is the founder and owner of Routine and Things, a product-based business equipping women to consistently live their happiest life, one routine at a time. Ashley strongly believes routines are a form of wellness and can be a beautiful springboard for improving your home, yourself, and your life.
She hosts the Routine and Things Podcast, a space to learn and become inspired on all things routine, and she is publishing a book in a few weeks which is so exciting, just in time for holiday gift-giving.
Ashley says she is on a mission to see as many women as possible live life with ease by starting, maintaining, and enjoying fun and freeing routines! And I know that is something I want!
– 3 Takeaways to Help you Stick to Your Routines–
- Choose the right routine for you at that time. To decide on what is the right routine for you right now, think of Ashley’s five buckets for routines: cooking, cleaning, children, self-care, and planning.
- Choose a specific routine that you are going to try that is realistic, flexible, and fun. So throw away the complex charts that you have to consult in order to stay on track and just decide on something simple.
- Focus on your easy yes. It’s most likely a way that you want to feel consistently, so focus on that when you are feeling resistance. “What would make this an easy yes right now?” Again, this goes back to pairing it with something fun for you.
>>>Are these tips about how to stick to your routines helpful? What would you add to her takeaways? Tell us in the comments below.
- Dreamland Baby: Use 3in30 at checkout for 20% off site-wide!
- Prose: Go to prose.com/3in30 for your free in-depth hair consultation and 15% off!
- Website: https://routineandthings.com/
- Instagram: @routineandthings
- Flecks Journal Sale! Get $5 off per journal this week only, plus use the code 3IN30 for an additional 10% off!
- Routine and Things Podcast
- Book: https://routineandthings.lpages.co/book/
-Related Episodes for Sticking to Routines –
- 130: The Abcs Of Creating Good Habits…for Yourself And Your Kids! // BJ Fogg
- 161: Cleaning & Organization Strategies For The Naturally-Messy Mom // Candi Kidd
- 160: 3 Tools For Growth For Middle School Girls (And Their Moms!) // Becky Fife, Katie Parker, Allie Callister
- 200: How Do I Stop Procrastinating? // Monica Packer