I will be teaching a class at Pinner's Conference in Utah which is happening on Friday, November 4th and Saturday, November 5th, and I would love for you to come! Pinners is a conference featuring over 100 classes on a huge variety of topics, and it's also a market with over 200 small businesses featuring their creative, unique products.
To register, visit ut.pinnersconference.com and use the code 3IN30 for 10% off your ticket. :
A lot has been going on lately. Let’s update you with some things going on in my personal life, as well as some things going on behind the scenes. Let's just chat as mom-friends about what is working (and what's not) in our homes.
3 Takeaways of Things that are Working for Rachel!
1) Saying sorry. I’ve gotten quite good at this. You don't have to be perfect to raise good children. You just have to show them what it looks like to repair.
2) Screen Time limits. We’re getting creative around when screens are allowed and how we’re using screens as a tool in our home. Know your boundaries and be consistent.
3) Paying for school lunches. Sometimes paying for convenience is worth it. If it feels unaffordable, see if you qualify for reduced lunch. Find ways to take some stress and load off your literal plate.
>>>Are these tips from Rachel helpful? What would you add to the takeaways? Tell us in the comments below.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Sign up here to be notified when the Self-Assured Motherhood program opens again.
- BetterHelp: Use the code 3in30 to get 10% off your first month of online therapy!
- Cozy Earth: 35% off site wide when you use the code 3IN30.
- Kiwi Co: Use code 3in30 for 50% off your first month + free shipping on any crate line!
-Related Episodes like this one with Rachel-