Today’s takeaways are three of the nine core principles that I teach in my membership program which will open for enrollment again in the fall. If you are interested in getting on the list for more information about this program, text the word SAM to 33777.
Hello, friends! Is summer break approaching where you live? I know every school does things a little bit differently, but I can feel the shift in the air, and I know my kids are ready for a break! And to be honest, I am ready for a break too! It has been an incredibly busy year for 3 in 30, and I’ve been working super hard, with the launch of the Declutter your Motherhood course and the full rebrand and website overhaul we unveiled on March 30th (or, National 3 in 30 Day as I like to say). This was so much more than updated colors and beautiful designs. At the heart of our new website and rebrand for the podcast are the pillars of self-assured motherhood, which is a membership program I teach AND the core principles that I believe help all women create a motherhood experience that fills her with daily joy.
We have an incredibly impactful series of encore episodes prepared for you for the months of June and July. Every episode we re-air will be one of the very best from our archives and will fit under one of our three main pillars of Self-Assured Motherhood.
As you listen and get more familiar with these pillars, I’d like to invite you to be thinking about joining us in the full Self-Assured Motherhood program, or SAM as I like to call it, this fall. This is my signature program, and over the past two years, I’ve had over 150 moms go through the nine-month curriculum with me, and it has been incredible to witness and be a part of their growth. This program is an investment of time and money, so I wanted to give you a heads up that it will be open for registration again this fall, so you can be thinking about it and saving up over the summer if you know you need this.
For today’s episode, we are re-airing episode 280 which is actually the episode that I aired when I very first introduced the Self-Assured Motherhood program several years ago. It covers three of the main principles we discuss in the SAM program, and it will set the stage for the series of encore episodes that we have coming over the next two months. I am so excited to revisit some of the best of the best episodes of 3 in 30 as we dive deep into the pillars of Self-Assured Motherhood, and this episode is a great place to start.
I jump right in with a personal story about how I realized that I had found more confidence and happiness in my motherhood.
3 Takeaways on having more Confidence in Motherhood:
- Voice your values and use them as a lens to make decisions within your family life
- Sanctify your soul care and set it apart as holy and non-negotiable, even in the busiest seasons of your motherhood.
- Communicate for connection by learning how to stay calm and coach your children and yourself through the big emotions that are inevitable in family life.
>>>Are these tips helpful? How have YOU developed more Confidence in YOUR Motherhood? Tell us in the comments below.
- Redd: For 20% off Peaceful Mama, Rhythm & Flo and all other Redd Remedies products, go to reddremedies.com and use code 3IN30 at checkout.
- BetterHelp: This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Use the code 3in30 to get 10% off your first month of online therapy!
- Earth Breeze: Visit earthbreeze.com/3in30 and subscribe to save 40%!
Mentioned in the Episode
- These takeaways are three of the nine core principles that I teach in my membership program which will open for enrollment again in the fall. If you are interested in getting on the list for more information about this program, text the word SAM to 33777.