As moms, we’ve got a lot going on all the time. I did a brain dump of everything I’d like to be doing right now with my home, my family, my business, and my personal goals, and it was four pages long!
There are only 24 hours in a day, and it is simply just NOT POSSIBLE to do it all all at once. Sadly, it is also not possible to “create” more time–but we CAN maximize on the time we already have and make sure that we are using it wisely and in a way that truly aligns with our highest priorities. Which is why I’m so excited to have Ceri Payne on the podcast today.
Ceri Payne is a woman who definitely knows how to maximize her time. She went through the rigorous training at the Life Coach School with Brooke Castillo and started her successful coaching business WHILE working full-time as a special education teacher and being a devoted mother to three teenage girls. She now specializes in coaching overwhelmed moms on how to balance the demands of life and motherhood while creating their businesses. Whether or not you are ever interested in growing a business, I know these tips from Ceri are going to help you discover more time in your days so you can more fully pursue your interests, goals, and relationships.
3 Takeaways on Maximizing Your Time:
- Batch like-tasks together within your home and other life responsibilities, so you’re not wasting time and energy on task switching.
- Minimize the number of decisions you have to make daily by developing routines and rhythms for as much as you can within your life, like laundry or even washing your hair.
- Plan time to plan your time. This upfront investment will pay back dividends in the clarity that you’ll feel every day.
>>>Are these tips helpful? How do you maximize your time as a busy mom? Tell us in the comments below.
Get in touch with our Guest!
- Ceri’s Website: https://organizedlife.coach/
- Ceri’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ceripaynecoaching/
Mentioned in the Episode
- Ceri’s Freebie: 24 Ways to Save 24 Hours This Month
- Minimalist Meal Plan by Miranda Anderson
- Brooke Castillo “Throw Away Your To-Do List” (episode 261)
- Self-Assured Motherhood Program: If you are interested in being notified when my Self-Assured Motherhood (SAM) program opens for enrollment in the fall, text the word SAM to 33777. That’s SAM to 33777.
- BetterHelp: This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Use the code 3in30 to get 10% off your first month of online therapy!
- Redd Remedies: For 20% off Peaceful Mama, Rhythm & Flo and all other Redd Remedies products, go to reddremedies.com and use code 3IN30 at checkout.
- PrepDish: Visit prepdish.com/3in30 for a FREE two-week trial!