One of the most frequently asked questions I receive is, “HOW do I find my purpose?”
Women tell me that they feel this tug inside to do something deeply meaningful– whether that’s to dive into a passion project or hobby, to start a business, or to get a job in a field that they would love…and yet they can’t quite put their finger on WHAT it is that they want to do.
Finding your life’s purpose…is it just something that sort of happens to you? Or can you actually take steps to figure it out?
Brooke Snow is the perfect guest to address this topic!
In this episode, you will hear Brooke Snow’s insights on how we can clarify our life’s purpose and pursue it with joy.
Brook Snow’s Three Takeaways
1. Pay attention to Curiosity and Desire.
2. Create a timeline of your life-turns, and look for the common themes.
3. Your Life Purpose will always be about helping people.
Click here to view the full transcript.
Podcast U is opening for enrollment again April 1st, and to celebrate, I am teaching 4 free online classes about podcasting this month.
Podcast U is an online school for busy moms who want to learn how to start or grow impactful podcasts. My dear friend and fellow podcaster Monica Packer and I founded Podcast U because we know how hard it is to juggle your kids’ needs and your own personal development and dreams. We have created these courses to be step-by-step and reasonable for busy moms who want to share their voice but can’t spend hours and hours on it every week.
Whether you haven’t started your podcast yet or you have but you’d like it to grow–we have a course for you! Join us for a free hour-long introductory class this month to see what Podcast U is all about. You can find the dates for those and more information at 3in30podcast.com/podcastu. I can’t wait to see you in one of the classes!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
- Free class about starting and growing a podcast
- Episode 31 The Brooke Snow Podcast about Finding Your Life’s Purpose
- Donald Miller Storybrand
Other Episodes You Might Be Interested In:
- Episode 048: How to Find Time for Personal Development As a Mom
- Episode 074: How To Be The Mom You Are—instead Of The Mom You Think You Should Be
- Episode 049: How to Involve Your Children as you Build a Business or Pursue a Passion