Apply to Be a guest on 3 in 30!
Thank you so much for your interest in being a guest on 3 in 30! We are so excited to learn more about you and your area of expertise through this application.
We are now accepting pitches to be on the podcast on a rolling basis. You can apply when it is convenient for you!
More than 15,000 mothers tune in to the podcast every week, and we take seriously our responsibility to curate the very best takeaways for them, which is why we have a detailed application process.
What we are looking for
Here are some ideas of topics that our audience is interested in learning more about. These are not the only topics we will accept or are looking for, but this gives you an idea for what the 3 in 30 listener is seeking.
- Creating a family culture
- Teaching body love and body image
- Parenting special needs kids
- Teens transitioning to adulthood
- Keeping kids safe from tricky people
- Managing the mental load as moms
- Matching your menstrual cycle to your life
- Overcoming burnout
- Easy family fun
- Focusing on marriage with small kids
- Parenting kids with 2 homes (co-parenting or parallel parenting)
- Traveling with kids
- Simplified living
- Helping kids with friendships
- Stay-at-home mom going back to work
- Cultivating friendships as a busy mom
- Anxiety in kids
- Moms with ADHD
- Discovering your purpose
If you want to prepare a stand out pitch, we want to help you! You can use the button below to read an example of what we are looking for when you apply to be a guest.
When you feel ready, use the application below and submit your detailed pitch to be on the show. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to every single one. If you are selected as a guest, you will hear back from us within 6 months.
- This application must be filled out by the guest himself/herself, not a marketing representative.
We appreciate the time, energy and thought you put into this application, and we want you to know that we really appreciate you. YOU are part of what makes the 3 in 30 Podcast and community so special!