To start your New Year off right, join Rachel for the Declutter your Motherhood workshop LIVE online!
This is an opportunity for moms who don't live near her in-person workshops to receive the same life-changing content.
How does an Online workshop work?
It is NOT prerecorded. Rachel will be there with you on the video conference call conducted via Zoom! You will be able to ask her questions and interact with the other women on the call.
A hard copy of your workbook will be mailed to you a week before the event, along with a few surprises. 😉
A link to the online conference room will be emailed to you several days before the event.
We really hope you will treat this as if it's an in-person event and prioritize your time and find a babysitter to make sure you can be fully present with us.
When is the workshop?
Tuesday, January 28th
10:00 am - 1:30 pm MST
**We must have at least ten women registered in order for a class to happen! Spread the word!
This class is even better with friends because you can talk about all of the takeaways afterwards and hold each other accountable.
What is the workshop about?
The concept for Declutter Your Motherhood came from Rachel’s experience working with a professional organizer to deeply declutter her home.
As she methodically worked through every cupboard, closet, and drawer, she came across many physical items that sparked mom-guilt and “shoulds” for her:
- A book she’d bought years ago about teaching your kids how to read triggered her to think, “I really should be doing that!”
- A cupboard full of cookbooks caused a twinge of guilt: “Why don’t I make better dinners for my family?”
- A 'summer bucket list' poster made her feel a little depressed: "I am a lame mom. I didn't do any of this fun stuff with my kids this summer."
As Rachel got honest with herself about which physical items to keep (because they fit her unique personality and gifts) and which to let go of (because they didn't bring her joy), she realized that she needed to do the same with her expectations for herself: It was time to declutter the worn-out “shoulds” that didn’t fit her!
In this full-day workshop, Rachel will walk you through a step-by-step process for clarifying your expectations for yourself as a mother, so that you have more energy and room for JOY.
Watch a two-minute video describing the workshop content here.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for moms who often feel overwhelmed, lost, or discouraged that they don't love motherhood as much as they thought they would.
It's for moms who have big dreams (or used to) but don't know how to pursue them now that they have children.
It's for moms who yearn to feel more JOY in their motherhood.
Who is the host?
Rachel Nielson is the host of the 3 in 30 Takeaways for Moms podcast. She is a former high school English teacher who loves to break down big concepts into actionable takeaways.
In the Declutter your Motherhood workshops, Rachel teaches women how to...
- examine your "shoulds" and where they come from
- own your resentments AND your desires
- brainstorm creative ways to live your dreams, big and small
- purge your limiting beliefs of what a "good mother" does and does not do
Our Promise to You
You will leave the workshop with a personalized, concrete action plan for how to pursue…
- a life built on your strengths
- a schedule that energizes you and honors your needs
- a deeply fulfilling relationship with your children that is built on your unique values
Past Workshop Attendees have said
Linn, mother of 6
“Whether you have been a mother for 22 months or 22 years, you need to make room in your life to attend this workshop.
You will feel understood, you will feel energized, you will feel hope that you can take care of yourself and your children in a more meaningful and inspiring way. You will feel in charge of your motherhood story."
Barb, mother of 3
"I've been to a lot of seminars and read so many books that would be considered self help or personal development, and nothing blew my mind and resonated with me as much as this workshop!"
Please join us!
Your Investment : $99
- 3 hours of live instruction and coaching from Rachel
- Life-changing curriculum that Rachel developed after years of working with professional counselors
- Hard copy of the workbook (and a few surprises!) mailed to your home
There is limited seating.
Don't wait to get your ticket!